Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sanctuary, continued

That is, I'd intended to extend 'Star Sanctuary' (see yesterday's poem)
but got distracted, and the thought evaporated before I got it on paper.
Today's prompt was to use Serendipitous Oxymoron Maker (online) to generate
a random, oxymoronic pair of words upon which to base a poem.  My words
were Blissful and Depression.  My poem is but a comment on the plethora of
blogs, sites, and poems that I would love to peruse, were there only more TIME...


Your poem is so keen,
I know just what you mean;
thanks for reading mine.
The prompts are divine,
though I want to read more,
there's someone at the door,
I need to wash clothes,
cook dinner, wipe my nose.
I want to read more,
but, after digression,
barely write my own
midst blissful depression.

1 comment: